- HOME > Company History
|1958||June||Started up as an Electrical Components Maintenance company. Eiichi Ishitobi is the company's representative.|
Formed the Kendensha Limited Liability Corporation. Capital stock of
3,000,000 Yen. Eiichi Ishitobi assumes the role of Representative Director.
|1976||Construction of the Taisha Factory is completed.|
|1989||Expansion of the Taisha factory is completed.|
”¦Incorporated into a Public Company. Capital Stock of 10,000,000 Yen.
”¦Eiichi Ishitobi continues his role as the company's Representative Director.
Minoru Ishitobi becomes Senior Managing Director.
”¦Head factory is relocated to Nagahama Industrial Park. Grounds: 5,200 square meters
Factory: 1,000 square meters
Renovation of head factory is completed, and factory is expanded by an
additional 560 square meters.
|2006||Organizational restructuring: Minoru Ishitobi assumes the role of Representative Director. Ryuuichi Ishitobi assumes role of Managing Director.|
|2014||April||Establishment of the Tokyo Office.|
|2014||July||Capital Stock increases to 30,000,000 Yen.|
Minoru Ishitobi assumes the role of the chairman.
Ryuuichi Ishitobi assumes the role of Representative Director.